DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, April 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The contract furniture market is predicted to be worth US$ 148.72 billion in 2023, and rise to US$ 268.86 billion by 2033. Initially, the global market was expanding at a CAGR of 6% during 2018 to 2022.
Technology development has boosted the demand for contract furniture and furnishings. Big tech companies are progressively encouraging the growth of the world economy. The expansion of large IT companies’ office space has increased demand for corporate office furniture, which is fueling industry growth.
The demand for smart furniture, which makes it possible to do things like browse the internet, charge mobile devices, listen to the radio, and more, is rising swiftly. The contract furniture industry is likely to follow this trend for high profits margins.
The demand for ergonomic office furniture is growing, which is a significant trend supporting the key corporations’ exorbitant profit margins. It is believed that workplace design has a substantial impact on employees’ productivity. One of the most important aspects of ergonomics is carefully placing furniture to make the best use of commercial space.
Find a comprehensive report summary that describes the market size and forecast along with the research methodology. The Sample report is available in PDF format @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16891
- In 2022, the United States was expanding at a market value of US$ 13.89 billion in the contract furniture market, and continues to expand at an expected CAGR of 5% by 2033.
- The contract furniture market was significantly expanding, with a size of US$ 140.17 billion in 2022.
- The market in the United States is anticipated to expand at a valuation of US$ 23.76 billion by 2033, as a result of ongoing innovation by existing players.
- Due to the market’s enormous potential and expanding e-commerce sector, analysts expect it is likely to rise 1.06 times between 2022 and 2023.
- The United Kingdom market is expected to develop at a prodigious CAGR of 4.8% by 2033.
- The Asia Pacific contract furniture market is likely to hold a 10 to 12% share in the global furniture industry.
- Based on product type, chairs & stools dominated the market with a share of 34.15% in 2022 and continued to lead the market during the forecast period.
- Based on end user, corporate offices dominated the market with a share of 42.4% in 2022, and continues to lead the market during the forecast period.
- Based on distribution channels, the offline segment dominated the market with a share of 77.15% in 2022 and continues to lead the market during the forecast period.
Critical Approaches Increasing Top Players’ Wealth
The primary focus of businesses is on offering a variety of furniture solutions for commercial settings like offices, hotels, and restaurants. The introduction of various new entrepreneurs, who are using cutting-edge technologies and novel business models to disrupt the market, further defines the competitive landscape of the contract furniture market.
These businesses are primarily concerned with offering customers ergonomic and environmentally friendly furniture options, which are in high demand.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16891
- The home and workplace underwent transformation, with the merging of Herman Miller and Knoll in 2021, which produced the dominating leader in contemporary design.
- In July 2022, Kokuyo paid US$ 75 million to purchase the Lamex Office Furniture division of HNI Company in China and Hong Kong.
- On April 22, 2022, Fursys Inc. and Sidiz Inc. reached an agreement to sell FURSYS VN Ltd. to Fursys Inc. for KRW 50 billion. A transaction board decision was reached on April 22, 2022. The agreement was finalized on May 6, 2022.
Contract Furniture by Product Type:
- Contract Furniture as Chairs & Stools
- Contract Furniture as Tables & Desks
- Contract Furniture as Storage Furniture
- Contract Furniture as Sofa & Couch
Contract Furniture by End Users:
- Contract Furniture for Government
- Contract Furniture for Corporate Offices
- Contract Furniture for Institutional,
- Contract Furniture for Healthcare/Medical Facilities,
- Contract Furniture for Hospitality
Contract Furniture by Distribution Channels:
- Contract Furniture on Online Platform
- Contract Furniture on Offline Platform
Contract Furniture by Region:
- Contract Furniture in North America Market
- Contract Furniture in Latin America Market
- Contract Furniture in Europe Market
- Contract Furniture in East Asia Market
- Contract Furniture in South Asia & Pacific Market
- Contract Furniture in Middle East and Africa (MEA) Market
Ask For Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16891
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary | Contract Furniture Market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
Complete TOC with Report Preview: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/contract-furniture-market
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Consumer Product
Pet Furniture Market Outlook: The global pet furniture market is estimated to be valued at US$ 1.8 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 3.1 Bn by 2032. The market is anticipated to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2022 to 2032. Share of pet furniture market in the pet care market is approximately ~0.5% at present.
Small Space Furniture Market Type: The global small space furniture market is expected to register a staggering double-digit CAGR of 5.9% by garnering a market value of US$ 6 Billion.
Furniture Polish Market Share: The furniture polish Market is valued at US$ 9.7 Billion in 2021. The market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 5% through 2027, reaching US$ 13.1 Billion by 2027.
Furniture Polish Wipes Market Value: Furniture Polish Wipes Industry Analysis by Future Market Insights | Covering dominant region, Furniture Polish Wipes Market growth, competition analysis & future prospects.
United States School Furniture Market Sales: The global United States school furniture market size is set to reach US$ 2 billion in 2023. Overall sales of United States school furniture are likely to surge at 5.5% CAGR, taking the forecasted market valuation to US$ 3.42 billion by the end of 2033.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]